Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renderer process has crashed samsung tv

(Topic created on: 16-10-2019 04:59 PM)
LeandroRR
First Poster
Options

I have a tv samsung UHD, with model code: UN40MU6103GXPE, version FB02, for a few months when I use the web browser and watch videos on youtube, within a few seconds of starting to watch the video, the screen goes blank and the message "renderer process has c rashed" and it reloads my website, it used to happen 1 or 2 times and then I could watch my video, but now it happens at every moment, making it impossible to watch the videos on youtube, I want to know how to solve this problem, because I don't think it is due to the internet , I look forward to your help.

27 REPLIES 27
MediaAll
Student
Options

Same here! Samsung, Where's the fix???

boconnel52
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem on 3 TV's now, must be a new update.. how to fix it?

Brian

alohamora9
First Poster
Options

I've got the same issue. Can't log into streaming app because the app isn't on the samsung store, but can't watch internet browser without major glitches (pause on the video, can't use the mouse, and sometimes the TV won't even turn off), and can't download another browser. This only started happening a month or two ago and it's getting progressively worse. Just missed the biggest moment in Canadian golf in the last 50 years because of this issue.

Samsung, what is the fix? 

Gabi60
Student
Options

I ´ve got the same problem. I´ve bought a Smart tv two years ago and the browser is outdated. Why Samsung hasn´t updadated the operative system yet? They should.

0 Likes
Gabi60
Student
Options

Ihave the same problem. I´ve bought a tv Samsung 32 inches two years ago and Ibegan finding the same error and I can´t update the system anymore.

0 Likes
J1993
First Poster
Options
I can't use the Internet on my TV it constantly says render process has crashed and I've followed the onnscreen instructions but i have had no luck, whybis this doing this all of a sudden ?
0 Likes
Domi666
First Poster
Options

I have the some problem. 

IMG20230820090556.jpg

0 Likes
sydcarton
First Poster
Options

Crashes constantly with the same "renderer" message. Evidently Samsung has no intention of curing this problem, as identical reports going back four  years are still outstanding. 

Welp.  Learned something about Samsung, I guess. 

0 Likes