Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN90A voice command button not working

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 11:13 AM)
satre
Student
Options

Hi,

My Bixby only works when i say "Hi Bixby". It's not working when I press&hold the voice command button.

Does anyone know why?

4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

Smart TV: How to use voice command in TV using remote control ?

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/tv-audio-video/smart-tv-how-to-use-voice-command-in-tv-using-remo...
0 Likes
satre
Student
Options

Thank you,

(- When you press the voice command button for the first timeVoice Interaction button appears at the bottom of the screen. Press the Select button > Voice Interaction popup window appears.)

When I press the button, voice interaction at the bottom of the screen doesn't appear. I even tried Source -> Remote Key Guide where is 4th step in Press & Hold: activate voice input.

On the other hand, the voice interaction at the bottom of the screen appears when I call for Bixby.

In Settings -> Bixby voice settings -> Voice Wake-up. For general settings, I selected: Additionally saying "Hi, Bixby" the option should include Press & hold option. However, if I select Only use the button Bixby doesn't work.

The confusing thing is that the light actually flashes when I press it... so there is no problem with the connector.

0 Likes
mmihail
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue. Is there any fix?

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes