Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q90T issue

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 12:56 AM)
Ielite
Pioneer
Options
I bought the 65in Q90T in March and today I was watching TV, the TV turned off and now it turns on until the screen lights up and then turns off it self, it does this every 5 seconds when plugged in, the TV picture doesn't even load before turning off.   

I also have a Panasonic for 5 years and no issues. 

Samsung and their shitty quality.

Can Anyone help? 
3 REPLIES 3
TonyVincent
Pioneer
Options
I have had a Q90 series TV for 10 months with no similar problems. Perhaps the set is dodgy. Have you tried doing a software upgrade just in case.
I've had quite a few Samsung TVs and phones and never had any quality issues - apart from a phone case that stopped working.
0 Likes
Ielite
Pioneer
Options
I can't do anything with TV, the picture doesn't even load and turns off by itself in like 3 secs
0 Likes
ataloss
Student
Options
My issue is that l cannot get the Samsung Soundbar to play (with the TV speaker in Samsung's Q-Symphony claim, the soundbar shows it is connected but won't play at the same time (as Samsung promised) nor will my new TV play dvds on the soundbar! On top of that l wasted £200 on Samsung rear speakers and got sent the wrong kind (there's nowhere to fit the Dongle because my soundbar is not compatible) That's £1800 l shelled out and l can't get an 8k dvd player nor will it play 8k on the TV. lndeed 4K looks better picture wise than my £1000 + TV. To say l am upset is an understatement!
0 Likes