Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q80T Game Motion Plus Issue - Inverted Colours

(Topic created on: 25-06-2020 09:52 PM)
Ed209
First Poster
Options

I've just unboxed my brand new Q80T and ran into an immediate issue with Game Motion Plus.

When Game Motion Plus is turned on the colours are fine, however when turned off all colours become inverted.

The video below shows the problem.

This is happening across every HDMI port, also tested with two different HDMI cables.

Does anyone know if this is a fault with the TV? Or if there is a workaround/fix for this. I've tried playing around with all of the available picture settings to no avail 😞

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
jayh89
Helping Hand
Options
I had this issue with the Q80T and I ended up getting it replaced, only for the 2nd TV to have the same issue. This issue has been mentioned on here before and nobody has a fix. I ended up getting the Q85T, which works as it should. I'm afraid I'd return this and avoid the Q80T.
0 Likes
Ed209
First Poster
Options

Thanks, yeah I noticed your reply from another thread about the issue.

I was having a chat with Samsung on the off chance it could be fixed, or perhaps explore upgrading to the Q85T. Didn't have much luck... to quote the response: "this is just a normal feature on the TV. Just like the colour inversion and the greyscale feature. You can just leave this on."

Naturally I decided on a refund from point of sale shortly after that!

Onwards and upwards.

0 Likes
ChrisHuntUK
First Poster
Options

Did this ever get resolved? Just plugged in my PS5 and seeing the same thing 😞

0 Likes
Gerard89
First Poster
Options

Recently got a brand new Q80T 55 inch TV for the ps5 and knowing that this issue has been posted here before without any solution. (Got the TV updated to the latest software)and since the ps5 currently has no vrr, any idea if this issue persists with xbox series x currently with vrr enabled? (since you cannot run vrr and game motion together therefore the tv would automatically turn off game motion plus)...

0 Likes