Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture sharpness setting

(Topic created on: 17-10-2022 10:35 PM)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi all, my au9000 , I have the sharpness setting set to 4 , today I look at the picture ( fairly close up ) and it's as if the sharpness has been increased but it's not , adjust the slider and put it back to 4 and it's back as it was , is there a way of " confirming " the setting after it's been adjusted or is it a case of just backing out of the menu , ta 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Edgie70 when you adjust settings should be saved, just need to back out of Menu.

I assume you using Home Mode. Just that if in Retail Mode settings automatically revert to the predetermined values after a short period. Check settings-General system Manager--Usage Mode.

Just check the following settings:

Home - Settings > General > Intelligent Mode Settings - Adaptive Picture,, disable this option if it's active.

Would be issues if the Eco Mode is on,  Go to Settings - General - Eco Solution -Ambient Light Detection -Off -Energy Saving Mode >-Off  Motion Lighting - Off.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Hiya , yep it's definitely on home mode , I've just readjusted it and selected that source then backed out , see how it goes 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Fine Edgie, thanks for confirming.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.