Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

One Connect Box Compatibility

(Topic created on: 16-06-2020 11:04 AM)
RT22
First Poster
Options

I have a UE55KS7000 model, and my One Connect Box has gone missing. If I can find another box that is compatible with my model, will it work if I just plug it into my tv? Or is there anything else that would have to be done?

0 Likes
Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
AndyT60
First Poster
Options

I have been down this route to find a one connect box serial number for my UE49MU7000T (maf 2016-7 Serial number 0D7C3HIJ3000129Y. The first call I put through they re-routed me to the Accessories line which did not give the option to spaek to anyone. I then rang back and was told that they did not know the serial number of the one connect box and Espares.co.uk  said it was discontinued. Can anybody help?

0 Likes
obitv
Pathfinder
Options
Google this part number and you will find one - BN91-18726M

or find your local samsung authorised service centre near you on samsung support page and contact them for the part no
0 Likes
Unininaninimity
First Poster
Options

I have a UE55KS9000 tv and I need a new one connect cable.  Will any one connect cable do or do I need one specific to the TV?

0 Likes
Deepak848
First Poster
Options

Hi all
I am trying to get hold of a OCB for my Samsung UE65HU8500T. Contact Samsung and they give me details of a repair centre who just Do Not Respond to any call or emails.
Seen alot online on various websites(Ebay, Amazon, FB Marketplace) but not sure which Part number i should be looking out for.. Can anyone help?

0 Likes