Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

My TV guide option is missing the thumbnail picture which used to show in the corner of the screen

(Topic created on: 31/03/21 14:18)
Jumbella
First Poster
Options
TV

I have the following TV SAMSUNG - QE49Q7FAM 49" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV.   When clicking on the integrated TV guide I am not seeing   the smaller picture  ( thumbnail) of  the TV programme with audio. Instead the guide completely covers the screen with no  picture  or audio.   Can you please advise.  I have gone through all the settings and cannot work out why. 

Instructional  videos  clearly show  when  turning on the TV guide a smaller image of the Tv programme  ( thumbnail )  and so you can still see and hear the programme whilst looking through the  integrated TV guide. 

Tv works fine otherwise.    Any tips would be helpful especially if its no longer available on my TV  then I will stop looking. :smiling-face: 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jumbella
First Poster
Options
TV

I now have the answer. Basically double check that you have the latest software update then turn off the TV at the plug and wait for 5/10 minutes then turn it back on  ( in my case I also had to reset the TV  also  and hey presto the thumbnail returned  

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
Jumbella
First Poster
Options
TV

I now have the answer. Basically double check that you have the latest software update then turn off the TV at the plug and wait for 5/10 minutes then turn it back on  ( in my case I also had to reset the TV  also  and hey presto the thumbnail returned  

View solution in context

0 Likes