Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

missing TV spacers wall mount UE49KS9000

(Topic created on: 05-01-2018 05:11 PM)
FELIXRB
Student
Options

Hi all,

I purchased my Samsung UE49KS9000 last June but it did not included the TV spacers to mount in on the wall. I am trying to figure out now how I can mount the TV on my wall and I am really struggling to:

- firstly find out if they are really necessary for any wall mount

- if so, find what these spacers look like and buy spare ones online

- lastly get recommendations for the best (reasonably priced) wall mount that looks nice (no need for tilt version I just want one that makes the TV totally flat against the wall).

Thank you all for your help.

Best,

Felix 

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Simon1980
Journeyman
Options

Do you mean wall mount bolts? They are just to make sure you don't screw to far into the tv and damaged the display . Most good tv brackets come with them anyway but you have to make sure you don't screw to far . I have mine on the wall using the bolts that  came with the tv but you don't have to use those .

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
OldGuySi
First Poster
Options

Perlegear bracket tv wall mount . It' on Amazon,I got the 37-70" one . The do have tilt and you can pull them about if you want . Honestly I have the same tv as you and it is great . You can just push it flat up the wall aswell ,well not flat obviously as the tv is curved .  It has all the bolts you need .

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Simon1980
Journeyman
Options

Do you mean wall mount bolts? They are just to make sure you don't screw to far into the tv and damaged the display . Most good tv brackets come with them anyway but you have to make sure you don't screw to far . I have mine on the wall using the bolts that  came with the tv but you don't have to use those .

0 Likes
FELIXRB
Student
Options

thank you Simon. 

Called AVF who told me I need the Samsung spacers that came with the TV and they do not provide them and Samsung does not have spare ones. 

Do you know of a good tv wall mount that has them?

0 Likes
Solution
OldGuySi
First Poster
Options

Perlegear bracket tv wall mount . It' on Amazon,I got the 37-70" one . The do have tilt and you can pull them about if you want . Honestly I have the same tv as you and it is great . You can just push it flat up the wall aswell ,well not flat obviously as the tv is curved .  It has all the bolts you need .

0 Likes
Akerhage
First Poster
Options

I have also lost my "Wall mount adapters" to my Samsung 75KS8005 TV. And I want to hang it on the wall? Where can I find spare parts? I do live in Sweden (Gothenburg). Anyone please?

0 Likes
Spacers
First Poster
Options

I lost the special plastic adapters for mounting my Samsung TV when we moved. I found an acceptable replacement at Home Depot for $.56 each. They are SKU 595674, 0.312 ID x 1/2 OD x 1 in long.

0 Likes