Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KU6000

(Topic created on: 28-05-2017 05:02 PM)
Peteg
Apprentice
Options

Need a bit of help with an app problem.
I have a 40KU6000 with wired ethernet (60mb speed) and the software is up to date.

My problem is with the Tvplayer app and both samsung and tvplayer support cant seem to help.

Samsung have done remote support and say the tv isn't the problem.

The problem is that while I can stream both the "paid" and "free" channels on my laptop only the free channels work on the tv. if I select a paid channel the screen goes blank. I'm trying to find out if this is a common problem with the KU6000.

Could one of you kind souls out there do me a big favour and let me know if it works or not on your KU6000 - if you could install the tvplayer app (should be under the "whats new" apps section) and sign up for a free trial subscription (can cancel so no payment required). Once done if you the log in to tvplayer you will see at the top of the screen the options for "paid channels" click on one of the tv shows and let me know if it works or not. If you have already installed it and have any problems then please let me know as well.

If it is a common problem I can go back to tvplayer support and hopefully get them to fix it.

I know it may be asking a lot but if any of you could help I'd be very Greatful.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0