Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KS9000 Questions

(Topic created on: 15-11-2018 04:37 AM)
MinotaurGod
First Poster
Options

Im sure this has been answered, but Im currently drunk and having difficulty searching. =D

From what I undertand, this TV is a 120hz native panel, but has no inputs that handle more than 60hz. I've heard that a new One Connect box or whatever its called was suppose to have been released, but hasn't been.

I've also seen reports of people getting refunds for the KS9000 due to lack of promised updates. Are the two related? Am I ***** having a $2500 120hz TV that will never run at 120hz?

Model number is E1SAMUN65KS9000 from BuyDig.com (purchased Sep 2016)

Any input would be appreciated. (especially if its 120hz! =D )

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@MinotaurGod wrote:

Im sure this has been answered, but Im currently drunk and having difficulty searching. =D

From what I undertand, this TV is a 120hz native panel, but has no inputs that handle more than 60hz. I've heard that a new One Connect box or whatever its called was suppose to have been released, but hasn't been.

I've also seen reports of people getting refunds for the KS9000 due to lack of promised updates. Are the two related? Am I ***** having a $2500 120hz TV that will never run at 120hz?

Model number is E1SAMUN65KS9000 from BuyDig.com (purchased Sep 2016)

Any input would be appreciated. (especially if its 120hz! =D )

The refunds is over Samsung not supplying the free smart things USB dongle to enable the TV to be the hub of your internet of Things. More info on ks owners refund thread and ks owners refund more info thread,  and people who have received refunds on the ks owners refund results thread. 

0 Likes