Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITVX

(Topic created on: 16-04-2023 04:44 PM)
SheilaV
First Poster
Options

Samsung TV Model VE40F6670SBXXV purchased August 2017.

Cannot download the new ITVX app.  Any help apprecited thank you.

I have tried various irdeas from the forum etc. and none work.

SheilaV

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@SheilaV: Is ITVX visible in Menu > Smart Features > Open Smart Hub > Apps? If so, what happens when you attempt to download it? Do you get any notifications or error messages? 

It may be the case that your TV does not support the ITVX app, as ITV no longer support the ITV Hub app on our Smart TV's manufactured between 2012-2015 (which includes the F Series, launched in 2013).

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SheilaV  Unfortunately ITVX will not be available on your model,  Samsung Smart Tv's from 2016 onwards are compatible.  You would need an external Device.  See some more detail here https://support.itv.com/en_us/goodbye-itv-hub-hello-itvx 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
StephCyprus
First Poster
Options

I have a 2022/2023 qe55q80batxtk tv that Itv x was working fine the all of a sudden it just goes to the itv x loading page and stops. I have reset the tv and the problem still remains anyone managed to fix this problem?

0 Likes
Brat2to1
First Poster
Options
My frozen ITVX screen is just a giant Domino's pizza advert. I have a Samsung 2021 tv
0 Likes
TonyB70
Journeyman
Options

I also get just the ITVX sponsored by Dominos at the bottom splash screen now on the UE32T5300 and will not go any further. Also UKTV play app is hardly working if there is an advert before the video plays.

0 Likes
osgood
First Poster
Options
Sheila I,m getting ITVX on my Samsung TV and I honestly think I bought it 2015. I had ITV HUB & i got it downloaded on my P.C. So far everything working fine!!! Hope you get sorted, download it onto you Mobile P.C. Laptop etc & try that!!!
0 Likes