Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Fitting UE40K5500 to a wall bracket

(Topic created on: 09-03-2017 10:13 AM)
SmartyBloke
First Poster
Options

I have bought an invision wall bracket for my new UE40K5500 tv.

The 4 spacers provided by Samsung for this purpose have no corresponding bolts.

2 Spacers fit into the bottom 2holes but protrude by 22mm on the top 2.

Has anyone found a solution ? Where might you buy suitable spacers and bolts for this model tv?

Go to solution
23 REPLIES 23
Guardiandashi
Apprentice
Options

if you are talking about the adapter spacers that go into the back of the tv, then you can order them from the samsung store.

the ones my tv uses (the round sort of hollow mushroom/T looking adapters) are part # BN61-13518A  I am not sure if those are the ones you need or not, but people were selling sets of 4 on ebay for ~$20 us with or without shipping.

from the samsung parts store I got them for 1.69-$1.99 ish each so about $7-8 for all 4 but the shipping charge brought it up to $14 and they took about a week to get to me.

0 Likes
Akerhage
First Poster
Options

For my TV the manual says only 2 adapters for my top holes. So Im guessing yours may be different?

I do need something similar looking like theese.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Samsung-Wall-Mount-Screws-Kit-with-Spacers-UE49KS8000-UE55KS8000-UE65KS80...

0 Likes
MaryKDBA
First Poster
Options
"it should tighten a couple turns to be secure, but not bottom out."... So the fact that the screw is 45mm long but only the first 5 threads or so actually thread is not a problem?
0 Likes
Waka89
First Poster
Options

Have you or anyone found a quick fix to this common problem as in the M8 bolt length and if spacers will be needed?

0 Likes