Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fire Hazard - QLED 8k TV QN65QN900BFXZC

(Topic created on: 28-06-2023 01:16 AM)
Implicate2221
First Poster
Options

Yesterday my television seems to have begun to MELT AND NEARLY CATCH ON FIRE.

There are two parts to this mystery: 1) TV Melting, and 2) Walmart+ Delivered a Canada-market TV to me (I live in California.)

I unplugged it because I was afraid it was going to catch my house on fire. Then I called Samsung and this is what I got from Samsung support:

"thank you so much and that is correct and I can confirmed that the tv is from Canada."

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 5.11.18 PM.png

This is not helpful Samsung. Can anyone help? Why am I being ignored?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry to hear you're having issues. Unfortunately, you have posted in the European forum so we are unable to assist. Please contact Samsung US.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Implicate2221  certainly does not seem to be efficient customer service, sorry you have had such a hazard with your model. As mentioned the European communities would be unable to help, should receive assistance by contacting the Us community  here https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/TVs/ct-p/get-help-tvs?page=1&tab=recent_topics 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AntS
Options

Thanks guys. 👍

@Implicate2221 , Just a post to confirm that Pugs1957 and JAMES4578 are correct: it's best to raise this on the Samsung US Community, and to continue to pursue the issue with Samsung US Support. The moderating team here only have access to Samsung UK & Ireland systems, so we're not the best placed to move things forwards quickly for you.

I'd also add that it might be worth contacting the retailer too in this instance, if you haven't done so already.

I hope that it gets fully sorted for you.

0 Likes