Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cannot select manual scan on my QE50QN90AA TV

(Topic created on: 20-02-2024 09:47 PM)
JR0859
Apprentice
Options

Tried to follow guidelines to tune UK terrestrial channels but the Manual Scan feature is not available on my TV.

Any ideas as to why that is or any help would be appreciated 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @JR0859 Is the source set to Tv? , Manual scan will only be available on this source with aerial connected. However if so and still not available firstly try and soft Reset by holding down the Power Button on the remote for around 5 seconds until the Tv reboots.  otherwise unplug for around 5 minutes,  if still no resolution may need to try a Factory Reset.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @JR0859 Is the source set to Tv? , Manual scan will only be available on this source with aerial connected. However if so and still not available firstly try and soft Reset by holding down the Power Button on the remote for around 5 seconds until the Tv reboots.  otherwise unplug for around 5 minutes,  if still no resolution may need to try a Factory Reset.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

JR0859
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your advice James. I will try as you advise and will let you know it goes 😉👍

kind regards

John

0 Likes
JR0859
Apprentice
Options

The soft reset did it. Thank you James 👍👍👍

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Glad it is working now :smiling-face:

0 Likes