Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cannot input digits to PIN

(Topic created on: 03-07-2019 08:45 PM)
advance512
Student
Options

Hi there,

I have q UE43MU7000 Samsung Smart TV from 2018. SmartHub apps do not load - they get stuck on "Loading..." message. I tried to reset the TV, or reset the SmartHub. Am required to enter a PIN, and get an on screen numeric keypad. Selecting numbers there does not input anything to the PIN 4 character boxes. Even using a classic remote with digits fails, as does an Android based virtual remote. I just cannot input any digits to the PIN, and so cannot reset the TV. What can I do?

Go to solution
24 REPLIES 24
DameSoloist
Student
Options

Didn't work on my end. TV said unavailable. 

0 Likes
DameSoloist
Student
Options

Me too. Nothing works. 

0 Likes
SpareMeFromMarketing
First Poster
Options

I addressed this issue by plugging a standard computer keyboard  with a USB connection in to the TV and entering 0000.

0 Likes
Tiredofthispinissue
First Poster
Options

I guess I should get a keyboard with the usb connector and try this. But ehy doesnt plugging a mouse with a usb connector to the Tv work like in computer?

0 Likes
Tiredofthispinissue
First Poster
Options

Okay, I just figured. The mouse works when you plug in the usb connector but only in the internet explorer app on tv where the pointing cursor is at.

I am definitely getting a keyboard now to try this solution once and for all.

0 Likes
Tom Serface
First Poster
Options

That solution worked for me too!  Thanks.  There wasn’t anything actually indicating the pairing worked, but after doing the button presses as prescribed I could enter the numbers.

0 Likes
Davetv
First Poster
Options

Manual pairing of remote to TV (hold play/pause and back buttons down together for a few seconds) worked allowing PIN to be input with 123 button to reset One Connect box.

0 Likes
MarcosCT
First Poster
Options

This worked! Back + Play for some seconds 🚀

0 Likes
Members_AjUL6Bs
First Poster
Options

Hy 

I had had to re-paire the remote holding the back and  the play/stop button at the same time for a couple seconds. 

0 Likes
pandaenjoy420
First Poster
Options

Thanks, It worked.

0 Likes