Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we please get 4k Disney Plus on KS series TV

(Topic created on: 26-04-2020 11:01 AM)
MSmith20
First Poster
Options

I have been bounced back and forward between disney and samsung as to who's responsibility it is to have 4k on the Disney plus app. Any connected device Xbox,Roku etc connected to my Samsung KS9000 is able to detect and play Disney Plus in 4k no problem. On the Tv's native Disney Plus app 4k is not an option, only HD HDR.

Can we please get this soprted out and get the Disney Plus App to disply 4k content on the KS series tv

3 REPLIES 3
Kenovsina
Student
Options

They've done one better its stopped working altogether on KS9000 models

MisanoTT
First Poster
Options

It was working about two months ago on my KS9000 and just vanished! I bought the annual subscription for Disney solely on thinking I was gonna be able to view the 4K content on my Samsung tv. How can it be made available then taken away from us? Both the tv and my fibre connective are and have been capable. I don't consider a 2016 tv to be old, most people don't buy new TVs for 5 years plus. I've always bought Samsung and really valued the brand but starting to feel different now. 

0 Likes
Kenovsina
Student
Options

Same here pal it was working yesterday then got a message about 2016 models today. They best sort it out!