Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can not accept Term and Conditions, Privacy Policy

(Topic created on: 29-11-2021 02:00 AM)
F-shehu
Journeyman
Options

Hello, I have purchased Samsung TV, and I can not get through the step of accepting Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy. I have been trying to fix this for 3 days. (https://www.samsung.com/hu/tvs/qled-tv/q60a-55-inch-qled-4k-smart-tv-qe55q60aauxxh/ 

Attached are the device information and the error message. I have purchased the TV in Kosova.

710D8CEA-9A21-498D-BD9A-ECF9157DC4C0.JPG

C03C5961-A64B-4F82-A215-BBBB61BA00DB.JPG

Steps I have tried so far:

• Reset TV (Settings/General/Reset) - several times
  • Reset Smart Hub (Settings/Support/Device Care/Self Diagnosis/Reset Smart Hub)
  • Changed DNS universal DNS ( tried like different 10 options)
  • Tried WiFi connection, connection with cable, hotspot connection from my mobile phone, and I repeated previous steps for each connection. ( reset the network. settings several times).
  • Changed the country to all options.
  • Run Smart Hub Connection Test, it returned an error as well.  (Settings/Support/Device Care/Self Diagnosis/Reset Smart Hub). 
  •  AF56BC17-3925-4635-8F1E-508854484C52.JPG
  • Tried to update the software version (current is 1550), But I get an alert that first I have to accept. terms. and conditions.
  • Tried to set up the TV with Smart Thing, I get a connection error, on tv the alert says the connection is canceled and on phone/app the alert says something went wrong, continue with remote control.

Can anyone please help solve this issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
F-shehu
Journeyman
Options

I tried today again, connected with cable t internet, reset the netword settings, reset tv, chose Serbia as country and all worked smoothly.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
F-shehu
Journeyman
Options

I tried today again, connected with cable t internet, reset the netword settings, reset tv, chose Serbia as country and all worked smoothly.

Sufianovich
First Poster
Options

How to change country without using smart hub

0 Likes