Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Server under maintenance

(Topic created on: 23-11-2023 05:19 AM)
Crawfords715
Student
Options

Brand new tu690t 70" model number un70tu690tfxza 

Tv is connected to the internet, tried wired, 5g wifi, 2.4 wifi, mobile Hotspot. Will not allow me to complete the setup. I have reset the tv and my router. Smart hub on my phone recognized the TV on the wifi, but with the

Terms and conditions, privacy policy

Server is under maintenance. Try again later. (0)

Is the code I get. I can't even set up this brand new TV. Pic included is as far as I can go

17007167308422110416573102524441.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Crawfords715
Student
Options

I have since got this to work. I did do a factory reset of the TV and connected the TV to my Hotspot on my phone. And used my phone to connect to my Samsung account when prompted instead of trying to sign in on the TV Now it works perfectly

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Crawfords715 

Could we take the current software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
CEO-ROK
Journeyman
Options

Please return and buy TCL instead

0 Likes
Xoxo274
First Poster
Options

I am having this same exact issue and I just received the tv 2 days ago

0 Likes
Jutty1692
Student
Options

Having the same issue. I’ve tried everything. Next thing I’m going to try is to get my money back and buy something with less software glitches :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Solution
Crawfords715
Student
Options

I have since got this to work. I did do a factory reset of the TV and connected the TV to my Hotspot on my phone. And used my phone to connect to my Samsung account when prompted instead of trying to sign in on the TV Now it works perfectly

0 Likes
TERMS AND CONDITION
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue. Server down for terms and conditions. Looks like I have to return my TV. Very upset any help

0 Likes
ChrW
Student
Options

Hi Samsung

I have The same problem with my brand new cu7105k 😡😡😡 it writes servers er under maintenance when I try to log in or create a new Samsung account.

I tried both my phones hotspot and our Wi-Fi and it’s the same 😡

Also software will not Update when I am not loged in. Software version is 1212

What to do? It’s a new tv and it should work!! I need it to work now.  Please help.

/Christian 

0 Likes