Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand New Crystal UHD 7 Serie TU7020 (UE65TU7020KXXU) - Not picking up HD channels 101 onwards.

(Topic created on: 19-11-2021 02:26 PM)
CCspa0589
First Poster
Options

I have a brand new Samsung 4K TV (model number UE65TU7020KXXU). We have plugged it into our new build kitchen extension with built in aerial sockets etc, and it is not tuning the HD channels. 

I have the same TV in another area of the house, but also other TVs in other rooms which are all running off the same aerial on the roof and these all receive the HD channels in question. 

I have read some threads on here already about similar issues, and tried the unplugging of the coaxial cable from the aerial socket and re-tuning the tv to refresh the built in tuner/cache, have also tried both auto-tune and manual retune many times. We have also tried a different coaxial cable but nothing seems to work. 

I am wondering if this is a fault with the TV, or if anyone has experience similar issues that might know why this is happening and could help?

#Serie7 #TU7020 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try below

Check that your TV is set to the correct Source or Input

Try changing the Source or Input to AV, TV, Digital TV or DTV if you haven't already.

If your “No Signal” message is not due to incorrect Source or Input being selected,

Then it's most likely caused by a set up or antenna fault
0 Likes