Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Shadow Marks Corner Of Screen

(Topic created on: 18-08-2022 12:55 PM)
Mordey09
First Poster
Options

Hello, 

I have a Samsung TV and these black marks in bottom corner appear to be getting worse, had the tv for a year and a half now, it's really noticeable when watching football etc I have attached some photos, I ran a picture test and everything was fine. Thanks for any help 

20220818_124823.jpg

20220818_124817.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Mordey09: Please can you confirm the model number of the TV, located in Settings > Support > About This TV, or on the sticker on the back of the device? For clarity, when you ran the picture test (Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture test) was the shadowing not visible in the sample images? 

0 Likes
Mordey09
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew

Model is - UE55TU7020KXXU

On the picture test its only slightly visible, buy then watching TV often some programs it looks worse than others like the football with the green pitch it's very noticeable

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Mordey09: Thank you for clarifying that for me. If the issue is visible in the Picture Test, then I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk to arrange for the device to be inspected by one of our engineers. With this in mind, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the screen > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred channel, and an advisor will be able to make the necessary arrangements for you. 

0 Likes
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
Dirty screen effect panel is fault but samsung tell lies and say its normal its not .
There tv are of poor quality now good luck with Samsung customer don't care service
0 Likes