Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto channel updates not working properly

(Topic created on: 22-03-2018 10:14 PM)
Jasoltys
First Poster
Options

I have 2 samsung smart tv's, one is a 5 series and the other a 6 series smart tv. When i retune the 5 series tv has more channels stored! I have bbc hd news on 107 and many more channels but on the 6 series tv (the newer model) i have the usual hd channels stored but not 107 or 108 or 109 plus many others. I have done retuned again and again but i still have more channels installed on the 5 series. Also, both tv's are wired to the same aerial so that is not the issue. Any clues anybody?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Jasoltyswrote:

I have 2 samsung smart tv's, one is a 5 series and the other a 6 series smart tv. When i retune the 5 series tv has more channels stored! I have bbc hd news on 107 and many more channels but on the 6 series tv (the newer model) i have the usual hd channels stored but not 107 or 108 or 109 plus many others. I have done retuned again and again but i still have more channels installed on the 5 series. Also, both tv's are wired to the same aerial so that is not the issue. Any clues anybody?

Hi @Jasoltys,   I would check you have the latest firmware for the 6 model on the Samsung support pages  (can't put direct link for your set without knowing model no)   If needs updating download to USB and update that way.  If  issue not resolved you could do a factory reset to see if that makes any difference.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.