Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

2021 Neo QLED reorder apps and sources in SmartHub

(Topic created on: 23-08-2021 07:37 PM)
Alseyn_Balveda
Apprentice
Options

I've just installed and setup my new #QN94A TV and find my XBox source is at the far right end of the list of apps in the SmartHub requiring a lot of scrolling to reach. On my previous UHD Samsung I could reorder both apps and sources so that my most frequently used items were grouped at the start of the list but I can only reorder apps on this new T

What am I missing? Cannot locate anything in the manual or online.

Thanks

Andrew

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Alseyn_Balveda
Apprentice
Options

Hi Andrew, on the Smarthub home screen pressing up on anything does nothing on the 2021 Neo QLED TV's. I have however, just discovered that long-pressing on an item  gives the option to remove or move an item. This solves my admittedly purely QOL issue.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Options
This is terrible... How long does it take to scroll down to the XBox app?
Does the TV when turned off after playing XBox, show the XBox screen when it's turned on again?
0 Likes
Alseyn_Balveda
Apprentice
Options

Hmmm, sarcasm and lowest form of wit springs to mind.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Alseyn_Balveda: Can you try navigating to the Xbox source, press the Up directional arrow on the remote and select 'Add To Home' to see if this makes it easier to access? 

0 Likes
Solution
Alseyn_Balveda
Apprentice
Options

Hi Andrew, on the Smarthub home screen pressing up on anything does nothing on the 2021 Neo QLED TV's. I have however, just discovered that long-pressing on an item  gives the option to remove or move an item. This solves my admittedly purely QOL issue.

0 Likes