Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to turn on/off fast charging while charging your phone

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 12:00 PM)
pmel
Navigator
Options
Now I've discovered the possibility that I can turn on/off fast, super fast and fast wireless charging when my phone is charging. This option on OneUI3.0 was impossible, I had to unplug the cable first. Maybe I'm wrong, if so, please correct me. 

Edit 18:25

While charging, you cannot activate or deactivate the Fast charging or Super fast charging feature.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
If you go into 'Device Care' in settings then go to 'battery' then go to 'more battery settings' and they're all there to turn on/off
0 Likes
pmel
Navigator
Options
I know. But now there's a possibility that I can change the charging speed without having to unplug the cable. Toggles were gray on OneUI3.0.
0 Likes
pmel
Navigator
Options
Edit: While charging, you cannot activate or deactivate the Fast charging or Super fast charging feature. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-use-and-charge-galaxy-s21-series/
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I know what you mean. Before you had to unplugg the phone to change setting while charging. Now you don't.
pmel
Navigator
Options
Yes, thank you for a better explanation.
0 Likes
andykod77
Navigator
Options
Well when I have fast charging turned off and connect a charger I always get a pop up asking if I would like to turn on fast charge, so I say yes its possible to change whilst charging
0 Likes
pmel
Navigator
Options
Yes. Now you don't need to unplug cable like before.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@pmel,

You're right :). At present, there is no need to unplug the cable to change the settings :).

pmel
Navigator
Options
Thanks for confirmation
0 Likes