Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official update to Android 12 available for S21 Users today! :)

(Topic created on: 15-11-2021 04:39 PM)
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello! 😊

I hope you’re all good today.

I’ve just received information from our team of the developers that update to the official version of Android 12 will be available for you today! 🎉🎉

Thanks a lot for your commitment, suggestions, questions and ideas during this Beta Program.

We are so grateful to have great users like you! Also, thank you for being with us until the end of this Beta adventure. We hope to hear from you also in the next Beta Program ❤️!

Have a nice day and enjoy the official version of the software! 

MartynaK

13 REPLIES 13
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Thanks for all your help and advice through the beta program MartynaK. See you next year!
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@NinjaRanga,

Thank you!🤗

0 Likes
pmel
Navigator
Options
Thanks for the support
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
Quickest beta program ever!!! 😁😁😁
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @MartynaK Thank you for letting us know, appreciate the assistance and advice during the Beta programme. I have received the notification. Sure I will participate again in the future.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
How do we update to the official version??
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @5ayf  Simply update via Settings-Software Update- Download and Install.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@5ayf,

If you haven't received any notification about the update, you can try to update your phone by going to Settings > Software update > Download and install. 

If the update won't arrive, report the problem via the Samsung Members app attaching log files :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @JAMES4578,

Thank you! I hope you're enjoying the official update! 😊 See you soon!

0 Likes