Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT USE MODES

(Topic created on: 22-09-2022 11:02 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Since the latest beta people are having serious issues with the modes. Someone on twitter has detailed the bug/issue. Hopefully hot fix coming soon. 

11 REPLIES 11
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@adamlee That is a bit worrying but hopefully fixed soon.  Was using my own Routines earlier. Thanks for highlighting the issue.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I suggest anyone that's experienced this bug to report it via the members app so it creates an error report. I personally don't want to replicate this bug and have to wipe my phone just so I can send a log. Hopefully they are aware of it and a hotfix is provided soon. 👍
NBH
Pioneer
Options
Yeah my phone went into sleep mode and the screen wouldn't turn on. Had to reboot to get it working again.
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@adamlee ,

Thank you for sharing this alarming information. 

Sending an error report will certainly help developers to catch the problem cause much faster.

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Hopefully those who have experienced it have reported it 👍
0 Likes
DaveTM
Explorer
Options
I don't get why when I have the phone plugged into my car for android auto and I'm using navigation yet it switches on driving mode muting the navigation audio and playing any music from my phone. Even searching for exempt app won't bring up android auto because it's a system app. Some what counter intuitive if you ask me.
0 Likes
KirkyLAD
Navigator
Options
My display went blank (completely blank but was able to use touch) at the time of a extra dim routine last night (and with every reboot thereafter). It didn't fix it this morning when my routine ended either.

Couldn't report it as the screen kept going off before I could I needed my phone so opted out and rolled back
FK1983
Pathfinder
Options
I did this and ended up with a black screen until I worked out what I had done 😂
Fisky
chazey2
Pioneer
Options
Happened to me, log Sent
0 Likes