Sluiten

What are you looking for?

annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Oorspronkelijke onderwerp:

Samsung UE40NU7120 (2 TV's) dont connect to WIFI

(Onderwerp aangemaakt op: 07-07-2019 08:03 AM)
380 Weergaven
kampdannis1
First Poster
Opties

Hello, I ordered 2 Samsung UE40NU7120 in may and finally I was able to install them yesterday since our renovation is done. The TV's are turning on and are playing regular TV'channels. However when I try to connect them to my WIFI its doesnt connect. Message is that its unable to connect. The strange thing is that all my other equipment throughout the house Iphone's, Ipad, Windows Surface, Bose Sound System and a SAMSUNG - QE49Q7FQLEDTV2017 do connect to the WIFI via ubiquiti AP's. The AP is a ubiquiti Lite version and 2 meters from the TV. Laptop is 5 meters away and does connect! I tried all the suggestion on various fora. Like e.g Ip6 ->4, Reset, Power disconnect, Firmware is on the latest version etcetera. I also emailed the seller for a resolution. But I'm hoping there's a resolution here. Thanks D

0 Likes
1 Antwoord
SjorsK
Maestro
Opties

Honestly, the fact that two TV's have the same issue make me think that its a firmware bug.

I checked the WiFi specefications just in case but I couldn't find it on the Samsung Website. I did check the WiFi Specefications of the Ubiquiti UniFi AP-AC-LITE and the TV should work with that model of the access point (There are different lite versions around so I'm not sure that its that one). Can you please confirm the access point for me?

Some tech stuff for myself and Samsung:
The specified AP supports the following WiFi Standards: G, N and AC (Basically. The mainstream ones of the last 10 years, extremely backward compatible).