Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use the pallet option on my s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 04:37 PM)
Forever616527
Student
Options
So within the notes application on the tab s8 ultra your supposed to be able to use an s22 ultra as an additional display (colours, pens etc.) I've made sure devices are connected via Bluetooth, linked to the same Samsung accounts buy I still don't get the option to use my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Forever616527: When you're creating a note in the Samsung Notes app, look in the top right hand corner and you should see a symbol that looks like a smartphone, with an arrow inset (pointing to the right). Tap on this symbol > Full screen > Use phone as toolbar. This should allow you to use your Galaxy S22 Ultra as an S Pen palette. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Forever616527
Student
Options
There doesn't appear to be that symbol, there is a book, a page, paper clip and three stacked dots.
0 Likes
kyleGregson92
First Poster
Options
Same problem any ideas on how to sort this out
0 Likes
Weltanschauungen
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem. Bluetooth is on and all the Notes Apps are current versions. Any ideas on how to resolve the lack of 'phone icon' in the Notes App meaning you are unable to use the phone as a pallette?

0 Likes