Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchscreen input issues when playing games.

(Topic created on: 18-01-2022 03:40 PM)
Sean14
Apprentice
Options

I have a Samsung S6 Tablet that is around a year old. I play Rhythm Games (Cytus 2) that requires a relatively high amount of touchscreen input compared to normal usage of the tablet.

During gameplay, sometimes the touchscreen would briefly 'freeze' for a moment and no input would be registered, this causes me to miss every single note. I tried a bunch of things to prevent it from happening (e.g turning off power saving mode, closing all other apps while playing etc) but none of them worked. I gave up for about a few months and later on I found out it was due to the tampered glass screen protector. After removing it, gameplay was 100% perfect and there were no issues. All the problems stated above completely stopped occuring.

I also tried a nanoglass screen protector. It worked perfectly for the 2 days then after that the touchscreen problems started happening again, so I resorted to just using my tablet without a protector permanently. 

Everything was fine for about 3-4 months, but now suddenly the touchscreen issues are occuring once again. I dont have any screen protector on my tablet rn so I have no idea whats wrong with it. What should I do?

6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Try clicking on the get help button At the bottom of the samsung members page and run a diagnostic test Touch Screen and see if helps
Sean14
Apprentice
Options

Just tried, it says that touch screen is working normally.

Sean14
Apprentice
Options

I hope there is no misunderstanding, the problems are still present. That is why I havn't marked the post as solved.

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
That's OK
Wondering if it the game
Using resources
When active for awhile
0 Likes
Sean14
Apprentice
Options