Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

There is no comment section showing on YouTube app when using it on Samsung tab s7 plus.

(Topic created on: 26-03-2021 07:29 PM)
dawang
Student
Options

bought a new tablet s7 plus, just found a very odd problem! there is no comment section showing! very annoying! tried everything but no use! hope someone can kindly lend a helping hand. many thanks!sketch-1616786261344.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
On the s7 tab I have to click on the down arrow far right under video and then comments are below recommended videos. You have to scroll down pretty far.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
On the s7 tab I have to click on the down arrow far right under video and then comments are below recommended videos. You have to scroll down pretty far.
dawang
Student
Options

Many huge thanks! Much obliged!

0 Likes
Beulah
First Poster
Options

Hello, I am unable to see the YouTube description box on the Samsung s7 tab when in landscape mode. Is there something I can do to fix it.

0 Likes
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
Hey, my solution on top seems still to work. Can you post a screenshot of what exactly your missing. The arrow should be pointing up to have description box shown below it
0 Likes
Beulah
First Poster
Options

20210723_110833.jpg

I added a screenshot above. When I flip to landscape view and click the arrow, I still can't see description. I only see the description in portrait view which is inconvenient.

0 Likes
RaHorakthy
Student
Options

On the right section where the recommended  videos are. Scroll down to the very very very end and you can find the comments... found it when I was just scrolling randomly lol. It seems like they changed this feature after some updates.

0 Likes
RaHorakthy
Student
Options

On the recommended videos section, scroll down to the very end

Lisa2112YYZ
First Poster
Options

Thank you RaHorakthy! I never bothered to scroll down that far. It's there!

0 Likes