Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taskbar Limited To Only 8 Favourites?

(Topic created on: 12-12-2023 07:15 PM)
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm on One UI 6 with the Tab S9 Ultra and for the past few weeks the taskbar has been limited to only 8 Apps. It should be 14 Apps. Anyone else have this problem? Guessing it may be Good Locks Home Up issue but not 100%. Currently my S23 Ultra has the ability to have 9 apps on the taskbar through Home Up which is funny considering the difference in screen real estate available. 
17 REPLIES 17
Sombody3
Voyager
Options
🤔I'll look into it.
0 Likes
Members_2jrXUcb
First Poster
Options

same for me, was 14 before after  home up start it is limited to8

0 Likes
MyElkScandal
Student
Options
I'm also having this issue. Settings still show 14 but I can't seem to make it allow 14 🤔
0 Likes
MyElkScandal
Student
Options
I'm on the S8 ultra latest software if it makes a difference
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I really hope this can be fixed soon it is extremely limiting. I'm having to make use of the sidebar temporarily but I had other uses for the apps I had there.
0 Likes
Members_v3Z5eU1
First Poster
Options

Have you found a solution? My ultra delivered today only allows 5!

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Which Ultra did you get? A Tab Sx Ultra or a S2x Ultra smartphone? You download the Good Lock app from Samsung's store (it's a Samsung app, not third party) then within the app is another app called Good Home. Download that and then you can make customisations to the Home Screen etc. In there you should be able to increase the amount up to 9 favourites if it's the S23 Ultra (maybe all S phones can do this I've just never tested).

At the moment for me the Tab S9 Ultra is limiting me to 8 home screen app favourites. In the app the area where it says 14 home screen app favourites max, it is greyed out. I'm waiting until an official release comes available but someone has said there is an apk available for a newer version online that fixes the issue.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Just an update for everyone. The issue has now been rectified with the new Home Up update provided in the Galaxy store (version 15.0.00.19) 👍🏻
0 Likes