Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet cases

(Topic created on: 08-07-2022 10:25 AM)
Charlie306
Navigator
Options
I purchased yesterday 4th july2022 a Samsung a8 bundle which included an official Samsung book cover, after getting home and setting it up I places the tablet in the case, camera side first into the two outer plastic corner retainers and then the other side clips into a longer clasp  along the spine of the book cover case, everything was perfect, good tight fitting case and I was happy with my purchase, sadly I wake up today and there is now a crack on the plastic corner retainer rendering it un-useable as I don't want the tablet falling out should the case give way at any point, the shop I purchased from are less than helpful, as it was part of a bundle and they don't have any more in stock they say I can either return the whole bundle for refund or contact Samsung direct as cover have warranty, very disappointed 

2 REPLIES 2
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
The book cover on my A7 hasn't broken yet but it does look horrible after a year even though I have done my best to try and keep it clean. Quite honestly I'd recommend a 3rd party case off Amazon that isn't soft touch rubber so although you got it 'free' you have had a lucky escape there.
Charlie306
Navigator
Options
It's a very strange fault, it's not visable until you put the tablet in to it at which point the crack opens up slightly, I took the case back and they said it looks like the case was very slightly too small and the plastic has cracked under pressure🤷🏻‍♂️ they replaced it with a new one so that's a good outcome really, I would add though, I contacted Samsung about it as you'd think it would be warranty replaceable, the guy I spoke to on live chat couldn't have been more dismissive if he tried, sayi g if have to return the tablet aswell to get a new case🤦, I get your point about third party cases though, I think Spigen do cases for tablets, that's the one I have on my s20 and it's saved my phone on countless occasions.