Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S8+

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Brian71
Journeyman
Options
Anyone had any issues with mirroring. I used to mirror my tablet to TV with no issues but now it seems to connect but I'm getting a blank screen on any TV I try. Anyone had same issue. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
I'm using a Tab S9 Ultra and although I could connect to my tv (Sony), the initial connection was very laggy and unstable resulting in blocky frozen Images on tv screen with constant notifications on the tablet that the connection was unstable and to try again. Eventually the connection was severed and the link lost. However, when I did try again and reconnect the connection was perfect with no issues. It remains so.

What I will say though is if it's anything like DeX then the connection needs to be started when the TV is changed to the screen mirroring input source. DeX will not connect if the TV is on any other input source ie HDMI 1, Digital etc...only screen mirroring. So if your TV has the screen mirroring input source then switch to that first and then try mirroring again.
0 Likes
Brian71
Journeyman
Options
I was mirroring to a samsung tv. Always worked perfect until recently. Now just a blank screen on tv
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Brian71: What method are you using to connect your Galaxy Tab S8 to your TV e.g. Smart View, SmartThings, HDMI adapter etc? 

0 Likes
Brian71
Journeyman
Options
Smart view, was working previously with no issues. Now just a blank tv screen but shows connected on tab
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Brian71: Please try powering off your TV, unplug it at the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and power back on using the remote to see if this helps. 

0 Likes