Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab s8

(Topic created on: 21-05-2022 11:44 PM)
Amir2099
Pioneer
Options
Hey guys, I bought my tab s8. It's arriving tomorrow. But for some reason I am getting second thoughts like I don't know what ill use it for. I have a good laptop that I use for work and some media consumption and I use my xbox for media stuff too.  I browse the Web etc on my s22 ultra. I am thinking I could focus the tab s8 more on mobile gaming etc.

Any ideas? I know it sounds dumb but I dunno why I feel this way

Thanks 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Well it's lighter than a laptop, bigger than your phone screen, so much nicer for browsing the Internet, reading, Watching films etc. Gaming would be great too. When travelling on public transport or on planes etc.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @Amir2099  agree with @TechZilla and obviously it is more portable than a laptop (even if you get some lighter ones nowadays). I would have thought it would come into its own for watching  videos and gaming anyway (as long  as you are going to utilise it)  and the battery life tends to be better.   If I was buying fairly expensive tech would want to ensure it was at least used fairly regularly.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Minimewatson99
Student
Options
Hi
Using a tablet for things around the house such as smart devices and music controll is an idea. Other things you can do are digital art, watching videos, and a lot more. If you want to use it with a desktop like experience, I recommend using samsung dex which is built in and doesn't require an external monitor, as it is very good for multitasking although some things are experimental. Also congrats on your purchase. Hope you find uses for it.
Amir2099
Pioneer
Options
Thanks everyone for your input so far. I appreciate it. One other question, does anyone read digital comics or ebooks on the tab s8? I'm portrait mode. Is the screen too tall for it?
0 Likes