Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S8 Ultra Order Delayed

(Topic created on: 15-02-2022 08:06 PM)
hossinhoos
Student
Options

Got a texticle this evening - the Tab s8 I ordered has been delayed to the 3rd March.  Anyone else got this?

#chipgate

Hope we all get happy soon!

0 Likes
68 REPLIES 68
lufclufc
Journeyman
Options

Same here, really disappointed.

0 Likes
blueskies1977
Explorer
Options
Same as me, the emails doesn't even say which day it will arrive, just 'by 11th March'
0 Likes
hossinhoos
Student
Options
Have cancelled mine as samsung don't seem to have their house in order on this one
0 Likes
blueskies1977
Explorer
Options

I don't agree with your defence. While planning the launch they will have planned the logistics of distribution. During this they will have calculated how many units they will have available for delivery on the 25th. All they need to do is limit the numbers told the 25/02/22 date to this number and offer later dates. Samsung is one of the biggest technology companies on the planet, it's not that hard. Congratulations to them on greater than anticipated demand but that's no excuse.

Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Yes good idea to ship keyboard cover with tablet as it says that this can take up to 45 days to arrive. I have the charger that I ordered but not the Tab S8 Ultra. Samsung were also quick to take the money.
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Tonight went to Samsung site and all S8 Ultras are showing as in stock.
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
As long as you don't mind waiting weeks for delivery ha ha
Nosbig39
Journeyman
Options

Yeah I'm thinking of cancelling as well poor customer service. 

0 Likes
Nosbig39
Journeyman
Options

Same here, what a shambles 

0 Likes
Nosbig39
Journeyman
Options

It's just poor management. They had zero intention of meeting the 25th Feb date.