Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S8 Ultra Order Delayed

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 07:37 PM)
hossinhoos
Student
Options

Got a texticle this evening - the Tab s8 I ordered has been delayed to the 3rd March.  Anyone else got this?

#chipgate

Hope we all get happy soon!

0 Likes
68 REPLIES 68
Greg475
Pioneer
Options
Ordered a tab s8 ultra 128gb. Supposed to be arriving today but got a notification this morning that it has been delayed by 2 weeks! Took a day annual leave so I could be in for delivery. Shocking from Samsung. If I had got a days notice I could have rearranged my day at least but on the morning!? Very poor. 
Greg475
Pioneer
Options
Same here 😏
Esurient
Pioneer
Options
Had the same. Spoke to shop support yesterday who said it was definitely coming today. Only thing that came was the delay email 🙃
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Yes same with me. All scheduled for today and then email this morning saying that it is coming on 10th.
Jack Glenn
Journeyman
Options

Received the same email this morning, rather annoying.

0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
If you are hoping to get the free keyboard cover, which is one of the big selling points after claiming you have to wait 5 days for them to check and process your claim and then up to 45 days to receive the cover. If they are delaying deliveries then they should send the keyboard cover at same time.
JS992
Journeyman
Options

Same here. I ordered the s22 ultra burgundy 512gb and the tab s8 ultra 512gb. On the 11th Feb. Had a confirmation email, that is it! This morning I opened to which it said still processing on both products. Rang them at 8am to be told they have no idea when I'll receive them?!? Yet I've been on forums where people have ordered on the 18th,19th &20th & all received phones earlier this week! I to received an email today that it's delayed until the 11th of march. No emails beforehand just today on delivery day. Like you said its unacceptable for a premium product. Hope you receive yours soon.

Andy7600
Apprentice
Options

I pre-ordered my samsung galaxy tab s8 ultra 512gb storage 16gb Ram for £1249 on the 12th of Feb. It was meant to be shipped to me today but has been delayed twice once saying it will be with me by the 10th of march and the 2nd time saying it will be with me by the 11th of march.

I have no confidence in getting my tablet any time soon. 11th march will come and go and I will not have my tablet. 

The excuse for delay is out of stock. Excuse me? your website has not once said out of stock in fact your website still showing you have all models of the tab s8 in stock?

still in stock.jpg

Not only do you not include a charger with the tablet (your excuse for that being better for the planet, Which is BS because extra packaging is now need for the charger I have to buy from amazon to be able to charge my tablet if it ever gets here) you cant even deliver it on time.

It took 5 phone calls to customer services to get the reason why my order was delayed 3 of the calls the person on the phone couldn't understand me what great customer service that is.

You go on YouTube and see all these youtubers with their tab s8 ultra's they were given for free to review they didn't seem to have any problem getting a tablet no delayed orders etc yet us paying customers get our orders delayed. Do you not value us people that actually pay for your goods?

What do we get from samsung in response an apology for any inconvenience caused. Absolute joke.

Instead of apologising how about you deliver what we have paid for and include the free keyboard book cover you offer for free in the delivery so we don't have to go through the process of claiming it if our tablet ever arrives. Because I don't trust you not to mess up getting our free keyboard book covers to us if we ever get to claim them.  Or how about including a charger in the box as way of making up for the inconvenience you have caused us.

Your lucky I want the tablet very close to cancelling order. 

lufclufc
Journeyman
Options

Same here, absolute shambles, good idea that they provide a charger but don't hold your breathe

lufclufc
Journeyman
Options

Same here, was on with them last night, was assured if would be here 8pm 25th.

Woke this morning to the delay email, shambles samsung we deserve better.

0 Likes