Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7fe issues

(Topic created on: 11-04-2022 01:59 PM)
Thesheep
Apprentice
Options
For some reason Samung Members won't open on my Tab S7 fe i install the app but when trying to launch i see the following Notification "Samsung members isn't supported in this region. (9)" is this an issue or does the app not support my tablet? There is also a security patch update problem. I haven't received an update since 1 September 2021. I have factory reset a number of times to no avail. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Where did you buy the tablet from? Are you in the UK? Sounds like it wasn't originally manufactured for the country you are in, samsung uses country specific firmware which is distinguished by a CSC code found in the settings.
0 Likes
Thesheep
Apprentice
Options
Im in the UK, the tablet was purchased through SKY mobile. I've just checked after watching a YouTube video on how to find it. Apparenlty if you type *#1234* that brings up OXM which is generic (according to the video) the video stated that going in to settings 》about tablet 》 Software information 》 Service provider software version shows that the CSC is EUX. Still not sure what that means
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Are you using a SIM from Sky with the tablet? Worth having a look at this thread, the solution may help you even though it's a phone rather than a tablet, but should still work the same.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/no-samsung-pay-no-updates-stuck-with-eux-europ...
Thesheep
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your reply, I have already tried that
0 Likes
Thesheep
Apprentice
Options
UPDATE. none of the fixes are working, Sky sent out an alleged brand new tablet stuck on 1 September security update. Both Samsung and Sky telling me it needs a repair. The above link to a solution doesn't work so am stuck with a tablet that will never receive an update
0 Likes