Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7 plus

(Topic created on: 20-12-2021 09:08 PM)
Cherryade
Journeyman
Options
Bought the tab s7+, had it less than 24 hours and the nib of the same was wankered. Anyone else have the same problem?
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
What is the nib of the S7+ like? I bought an S Pen Pro and the nib snapped straight off with almost zero force in 3 weeks of use
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Try contacting support
May be worth trying
Under warranty if spen broke

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I was on Samsung store and went onto chat I think and was sent to the address "uk.parts@ samsung.com.". My worry is the time it's taking for a reply is closing in on the cooling of period and they asked me about the cooling period I believe.
Cherryade
Journeyman
Options
Super soft and rubbery which is smooth to write with but doesn't last, I certainly don't press hard on it.
0 Likes
Cherryade
Journeyman
Options
I would of had to wait over a month according to them which is insane. I have ended up buying a nib replacement l kit . I would have to have send the tablet and pen together
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Does it retract inside the pen when you push down on it? My only s pen experience before that was the S21 Ultra Pen which, now I've tried the S Pen Pro, I have huge respect for. The nib on the pro is like a ballpoint tip thats rubbery. I'm guessing it retracts due to increased amount of pressure sensitivity but I don't see the benefit.
0 Likes
Cherryade
Journeyman
Options
They initially told me 3-5 days then when I argued it would be longer because they want meto send the tablet back they admitted it could take between10 and 20days. Madness.I bought a nib replacement kit instead and to be honest the quality is much better. I shouldn't of had to but its worth it. When I asked if they would just send anib kit they said they don't do that.
0 Likes
Cherryade
Journeyman
Options
No it was legit wobbling When I pulled the nib out I could see it was aboutto break off the stem. When I contacted them Iwas told I would have to return the whole tablet to fix it would could have taken anywhere between 10 days to a month which is insane. I got a nib replacement instead which honestly feels like it's better quality.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Mine has snapped clean off at the point where its like impossible to take out. I've got a magnified photo. 20211206_224753_56889_1638830873.jpg
0 Likes