Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab s7 fe

(Topic created on: 17-02-2022 06:41 AM)
Mdt765
Navigator
Options
Hi, I have the s7 fe tablet but not had an update since November security patch. Is this normal? I check every few days in the settings but nowt. Was wondering if should be monthly like the phones for monthly security patches? 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
przemo01
Journeyman
Options
From what I remember, the Galaxy Tab S7 FE tablet has quarterly updates. Or you can check via Smart Switch on your computer
jefferylovett
Apprentice
Options

The latest Android 12 update for the Galaxy Tab S7 has firmware version T870BXXU2CULC, whereas the update for the Galaxy Tab S7+ has firmware version T976BXXU2CULC. The latest Android 12 update for these tabs also comes with the December 2021 security patch.

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options

You will get one in the coming weeks, they are quarterly. Ignore the S7 and S7+ release information as your S7 FE does not share firmware with those devices. My Tab A7 went from November 2021 to January 2022 this month. Samsung tend to push updates in the last week of the month mainly but they can run over if problems with the ROM image emerge.
Yerrr
First Poster
Options

Approaching the end of April and no updates on mine...has anyone received an update?

0 Likes
Thesheep
Apprentice
Options

mine never updated, it was sent away for repair and updated to one ui 4.1 with security update 1 March 2022. tho I am unable to launch samsung members 

0 Likes