Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S6 Update ?

(Topic created on: 27-11-2020 02:05 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
My Tab S6 just got an update as I turned it on ? 
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
November update ?

Screenshot_20201127-141754_Software update_2225.jpg

Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
FlyingKiwi
Navigator
Options
Are you asking if you should install it? You're fortunate to have a shiny and new enough tablet to get frequent updates (including security updates). My older, cheaper tablet was only getting them quarterly but now (as its just gone 2 years old), it'll only get updates 'if Samsung deems them to be needed'. I've only found a problem with one firmware update that Samsung released for my tablet and in fairness it wasnt a showstopper and they released another update soon after which addressed the problem so I'd say installing the update is unlikely to throw a spanner in the works on a basically setup device.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Er no , I've installed it as I've said , it was more surprise that we got one more than anything ...
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
🙄
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
FlyingKiwi
Navigator
Options
Sorry that questionmark at the end of your initial sentence indicated to me there was something you were unsure of - the written equivalent to some Australian and American people raising their intonation at the end of a sentence.

Although you will get a notification when an update is available (which displays the updates details), its possible to then not go ahead and install it.

If you're wanting feedback from others who've installed it as to what they think of it, it might be worth letting us know what you think of it and if you have noticed any differences.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
🥱 You really do waffle on ! Please don't reply to my posts again .
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes