Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S6 lite magnify missing

(Topic created on: 18-07-2022 07:13 PM)
wenzi194
Journeyman
Options

Got a 2022 tab s6 lite for middle aged parents and one spen function that I have on my s8 is the magnify function which I thought would be very useful for their deteriorating eyesight. however, the s6 lite tablet does not seem to have the magnify function. I have tried adding to the air command menu but the app simply does not exist unlike on my tab s8. I also cannot download anything similar from the app store and the magnify function from accessibility is highly inconvenient to use as a replacement since it disables spen preview functions. Does anyone have any idea why the spen magnify function is missing or have any idea how to solve this?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Unfortunately the Tab S6 lite does not have full s pen functionality like the flagship tablets (S6, S7 and S8), that is also the reason why it does not need to be charged.
0 Likes
wenzi194
Journeyman
Options
You mean magnify is a Bluetooth function? Dear Samsung that makes no sense, why does magnify rely on Bluetooth whilst something similar like glance doesnt? Don't they both just need the pen to hover over the screen? 😭
0 Likes