Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swopped Tab S7 plus for S8 Ultra

(Topic created on: 14-03-2023 09:51 AM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Tab S8 Ultra was too big for my wife so she opted to have my Tab S7 Plus and I now have S8 Ultra ! 
Anyone got any issues with S8 ultra I should be aware of ?
Also as she came from Iphone 13 pro to S23 Ultra I had to increase google storage so she could access all her icloud photos on S23 ultra , I opted for Google 1 with family account and it comes with free Google vpn , has anyone used the vpn ? Any issues with using it ?
TIA 
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
lahoof
Voyager
Options
S8 Ultra is a great tablet...
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

We have both, i went from the S7+ (now my wifes), to an S8 Ultra (now my sons), I moved to a Laptop the Book2Pro.

S8 Ultra is amazing, especially coupled with the matching keyboard case.

I would go with OneDrive as is has better Samsung integration, key one being Gallery sync, add O365 you will begin to ask why do I need a laptop/pc.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes