Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Still on November software update

(Topic created on: 01-03-2024 07:27 PM)
Awood35208
Navigator
Options
I haven't received a software update since the initial 6.0 one ui update in November on my tab s9 ultra. Anyone know why? 
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Awood35208: Updates are rolled out in batches, and will reach some customers sooner than others based on factors such as location, model and purchase date. All I can suggest is heading to Settings > Software update > Auto download over Wi-Fi > On, so you're set up to receive any updates as an when they are made available. You can also head to Settings > Security and privacy > Updates > Security update, and manually check for security updates from here. 

View solution in context

Solution
keith30
Maestro
Options
Tablets don't receive software updates every month only quarterly updates.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I don't know why, I got a really good update on Note20U in February. You can send feedback via the help page to Samsung and they will answer you. Good luck.
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Awood35208: Updates are rolled out in batches, and will reach some customers sooner than others based on factors such as location, model and purchase date. All I can suggest is heading to Settings > Software update > Auto download over Wi-Fi > On, so you're set up to receive any updates as an when they are made available. You can also head to Settings > Security and privacy > Updates > Security update, and manually check for security updates from here. 

Solution
keith30
Maestro
Options
Tablets don't receive software updates every month only quarterly updates.