Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Some apps keep stopping

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 10:20 PM)
Brimrev
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 Tablet. Just today, several programs - Word Bound/email/Google Play Services - have decided to keep stopping. I close them down, open them up and they stop again. Can anyone advise me how to overcome this issue? Connected to this, I understand that I may have to back up the system/programs etc. Can anyone offer advice how to do this without losing the high scores I have on various words games on my tablet? I am 74 years old and at a loss what to do to overcome this difficulty. Thank you

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
dozydo
Apprentice
Options
I went to playstore, android Web view, uninstall. worked for me. not sure about your games. James Kelsall has put a link on, its in the answers somewhere, quite a long address. Good luck fellow oap.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
dozydo
Apprentice
Options
I went to playstore, android Web view, uninstall. worked for me. not sure about your games. James Kelsall has put a link on, its in the answers somewhere, quite a long address. Good luck fellow oap.
0 Likes
kingtom
Pathfinder
Options
Go into the playstore and update the Google chrome and android system webview and it will solve the issue .
0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Brimrev 

hello, as a fix, we need to update Android System WebView app

• open your Google Play Store
  • search "Android System WebView" 
  • tap Update

then turn off and on your tab

😉🆗

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Very much appreciate everyone who has both reported this and helped advise on fixes. A pleasure to see this place working as a genuine community!

To keep stuff clear and coherent for you, and to better see and advise any issues with advised fixes you guys may have, we’ll close this thread and ask you to please check out and add to this thread here:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...

Cheers. :smiling-face:

0 Likes