I have issue when I want to play streaming videos (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.) on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S).
Indeed, Netflix detects that my widevine is L3 making the maximum playback quality at SD (very ugly especially on an AMOLED screen). I have Netflix subscription which allows to read 4k/Full HD content.
I consulted various forums and tried many things, here is the list:
- Factory reset (Hard & Soft reset)
- Clear data/app cache (Netflix, Google Play, etc.)
- Install/Uninstall Netflix (too many times)
- Enable/Disable fingerprint for payments
- Install Lineage OS 17 with 'DRM info' application which indicates that the widevine is L3. (Unfortunately impossible to install Netflix on this ROM)
None of the solutions work...
I've currently switched back to the official ROM. I install 'DRM info'-like (not available in play store and installation via APK does not work). I see that I have widevine L1 with a systemID=5583 but when I switch to Netflix it detects a widevine L3 with a systemID=4445
Does anyone have a solution or an idea to resolve issue?