Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy tab A7 lite

(Topic created on: 17-04-2023 04:54 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I bought a Samsung galaxy tab A7 light about eight months ago but I have noticed over the past few weeks that every time I turn the tablet on for about the First 20 Minutes it runs very slow does anyone know what might be causing this please ?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Bev54: When turning the tablet on, are you unlocking it from an idle state, or powering it on? If you're unlocking the device, try heading to Settings > Battery and device care > Optimise now, followed by Memory > Clean now. You should also tap the Recents button in your Navigation Bar at the bottom of the screen (3 vertical lines) and close any apps that you're not currently using.

If the issue is occurring after powering the tablet on, then I'm not too sure what could be causing the performance issues. There is a short window after the device has booted up where your widgets and settings will load in, and this can cause the tablet to run slower than normal, however it shouldn't last for longer than a minute or 2. Is it the operating system in general that becomes less responsive (such as your swipe and touch interactions) or is it a particular app or feature? 

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
AndrewL
Hi Andrew I noticed it is slow when I first unlock and start pressing app icons, it has never done this before, it seems to get better after 10 - 15 minutes, do you think there could be a reason for it that I could maybe sort out?
0 Likes