Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S Pen Signing Web Documents

(Topic created on: 21-07-2023 03:35 AM)
AYColumbia
Journeyman
Options

Is there a way to temporarily keep the S Pen from scrolling a web page?  Here's the issue: when using a secure document site that allows you to sing contracts and other types of documents, those sites give you space to allow you to sign by drawing your signature.  The problem is that when you start signing, the S Pen motion is translated into swipe actions which cause the page to go up/down/left/right and so on and making it difficult to get a clean signature drawn.  So would be nice to disable the swipe actions of the S Pen while drawing the signature.

This happens on both my Galaxy S22 Ultra and S8 SM-X700 Tablet.  Thanks for any help.

3 REPLIES 3
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
pretty sure there's a setting for this in advanced features on s8 tab, not sure about s22u tho
0 Likes
AYColumbia
Journeyman
Options

I'll take a look at the settings to see if there's anything like that.  I just realized I posted this to the EU community.  I'll have to post it on the US one now. :winking-face:

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@AYColumbia: Have you tried tapping on the area where the signature is required before you proceed? This should bring up a separate pop up box where the signature can be applied. 

0 Likes