Support

Open search

read and play at same time

Highlighted
Apprentice

Galaxy Tab A 10.1 How do I read Kindle Books and play music (stored on device) at the same time, please.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @revian

What happens if you launch your music player and start the music and then you try to read from the kindle app ?

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted

You ask "What happens if I start to listen to music and then open my Kindle Reader?"

Latest try by me:-  Play music from USB Memory stick in mini USB port.  Music plays perfectly but when I touch the centre button to get to the icon for Kindle Reader, the music stops immediately.

If I try the opposite way - read from Kindle app and then touch central button, I lose my Kindle reader!

I'm probably missing out a step somewhere but as a total novies with a Tablet, I haven't a clue what I'm missing.  Help would be wonderful.  Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi @revian.

You could try and see if you can use the Multi-window feature for this. There's a guide on it here, which tells you how to use it and how to check if the relevant app supports the feature.

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

Been a long time - too busy to rest and play!

Thank you for the advice, but no go.......

I've tried the recent apps button when I have my Kindle reader open. Message appears "Can't use this app in Multi window view."  Is there another reader app I could use with all my kindle books and then try again to play music and read at the same time?

Top Liked Authors