Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read and play at same time

(Topic created on: 19-07-2017 05:50 AM)
revian
Apprentice
Options

Galaxy Tab A 10.1 How do I read Kindle Books and play music (stored on device) at the same time, please.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @revian

What happens if you launch your music player and start the music and then you try to read from the kindle app ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
revian
Apprentice
Options

You ask "What happens if I start to listen to music and then open my Kindle Reader?"

Latest try by me:-  Play music from USB Memory stick in mini USB port.  Music plays perfectly but when I touch the centre button to get to the icon for Kindle Reader, the music stops immediately.

If I try the opposite way - read from Kindle app and then touch central button, I lose my Kindle reader!

I'm probably missing out a step somewhere but as a total novies with a Tablet, I haven't a clue what I'm missing.  Help would be wonderful.  Thank you.

AntS
Options

Hi @revian.

You could try and see if you can use the Multi-window feature for this. There's a guide on it here, which tells you how to use it and how to check if the relevant app supports the feature.

0 Likes
revian
Apprentice
Options

Been a long time - too busy to rest and play!

Thank you for the advice, but no go.......

I've tried the recent apps button when I have my Kindle reader open. Message appears "Can't use this app in Multi window view."  Is there another reader app I could use with all my kindle books and then try again to play music and read at the same time?

0 Likes