Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Power save mode stops synch process.

(Topic created on: 29-03-2018 05:09 AM)
Mattlawson
Journeyman
Options

Ok, so I worked out PSM is stopping the synching process  I am constantly changing my calender which I need to be reflected on my tablet. I'm in mid PSM so it won't synch. I can't see anything to add to the unmonitored list that means it would be allowed to run. Does anyone know how to allow synching google stuff when in mid PSM, or do I have to turn off PSM, run synch, then turn PSM back on?

Thanks, Matt.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Chewbacca
Navigator
Options
Hi Matt
When in PSM you should be able to turn master Sync on by pulling down the tool bar from the top. that should allow you to Sync, also check the settings for the calendar app.
Hope this helps.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Chewbacca
Navigator
Options
Hi Matt
When in PSM you should be able to turn master Sync on by pulling down the tool bar from the top. that should allow you to Sync, also check the settings for the calendar app.
Hope this helps.
Mattlawson
Journeyman
Options

I found there's also a "background network usage" switch appeared on the MIDscreen since last update and that appears to allow background synching. Thanks for your Chewie.

Flipper_0
Apprentice
Options

HOW CAN BEING IN PSM THEN DRAGGING DOWN NOTIFICATION BAR SOLVE ANYTHING??

THE SAME OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FROM ANY APP. POWER SAVER MANAGER VIA DEVICE MAINTENANCE DOES NOT CHANGE THIS! 

0 Likes
Guzuta
Explorer
Options

yes, it doesn't work. this is not solved.

PropertyMaster
First Poster
Options

I don't understand that Samsung can't sort it out. It should be a feature or an app that allows to force sync for calendar, contacts etc even in power saving mode. 

0 Likes
adnangul
First Poster
Options

It doesn't work for me, I even tried to manually trigger the refresh 'sync now' calendar but it shows the error message, calendars can't sync calendars in power saying more 

what is the master Sync option you're referring to? is the one "Sync" or captioned as "Master Sync"

0 Likes