Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No possibility to change between infinite page and individual page once the note has been created

(Topic created on: 27-02-2024 02:41 PM)
Yukimaru
First Poster
Options

Hello Samsung 

I would like to know when the option to change page style will arrive. I find it incredible that there is no possibility of changing the note once the style is created. 

Most of my notes are in infinite page format.Except to be able to work on certain documents I need the possibility of copying pages, moving them, or deleting them. Is this only possible with the individual pages style?

Maybe I just haven't figured out how to do it. Thank you for your help 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Yukimaru: I have looked into this for you, and there doesn't appear to be an option to change from Infinite scrolling to Individual pages once a new note has been created and edited. All I can suggest is heading to the Samsung Notes app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the cog in the top right of the pop up window > Style of new notes > Individual pages, and tap to select. You may wish to copy and paste the content of some of your previous, infinite scrolling notes to an individual page template, as this will present more sorting and editing options to you on a page by page basis.

0 Likes